1. the vow. don't ask me why i like this movie. i think possibly the hipster lifestyle and clothes. i don't know. but it's a guilty pleasure.
2. across the universe. it makes you feel like you are on drugs without having to be stupid. and who doesn't adore the beatles?
3. chocolat. i want to be a gypsy.
4. benny and joon. adorable.
5. 500 days of summer. i love zoey.
6. overboard. classic, and funny.
7. nottinghill. yet another one i can't describe why i like it but i do. great movie to watch when you have a headache and just want something peaceful and lovely to entertain.
8. a little bit of heaven. it has whoopie goldberg in it. enough said.
9. ps i love you. so sweet and sad. and i really want to go to ireland now.
10. dirty dancing. the classic that makes you want to dance. and has a great soundtrack.
Children's Museum of Sonoma County Oliver and I liked cheese tasting at this winery while Jude slept damage from the rece...
Oliver's recent prayer: "Please bless that daddy can retire soon so we can play more. Please bless that we won't ...
This dorky family went to a May the Fourth party at our library! It was a lot of fun, although I was slightly proud and slightly a...