Friday, August 15, 2014

Rodeo Time

Our friends: Emma, Sarah & Liam

So I grew up in Livermore, California, which is famous for rodeos.  However, I was not raised country at all.  I am not redneck nor hick.  And I am ashamed to admit that up until this year I have never been to a rodeo in California.  We checked out the family day this year though, and it was a lot of fun, albeit a little boring.  But Ollie liked all the horses and tractors, and the hot dogs were delicious and cheap, so I would call that a win!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally gave visiting the rodeo a chance, Jamie. You'll be surprised on how many people enjoy a breath of a little county, even the ones in big cities. At any rate, it's completely understandable if it wasn't your cup of tea, but I'm glad Ollie had a lot of fun. Hope you can give it another go next year. Thanks for sharing all the fun! All the best!

    Darren Lanphere @ Mirr Ranch Group

    ReplyDelete

My Boys

I catch them hugging like this all the time!