Monday, November 3, 2014

adventure: morris family reunion




ollie became obsessed with "driving" on this trip.  my dad created a monster.




Huckleberry Ice Cream.  The best!

The double-decker outhouse

Nevada City, Montana


earthquake lake: a view of the damage when the mountain fell into the lake

Ollie thinks you squint your eyes when you smile for pictures.  Don't quite know where he picked that up.










Sawtelle



Shoshone Falls





Every year, my family tries to get together at least once.  Two of my sisters live in Idaho, and my brother in Colorado, so it is not an easy task.  During the summer we got to spend a week at my Brother-in-laws family cabin (mansion) in Island Park, Idaho, and had a fantastic time, as always.  Jet skiing.  Swimming the lake.  Raft rides.  Exploring old ghost towns.  Playing games.  Family Olympics and Talent Shows.  I love my family and the crazy 16 kids it contains.  Can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idaho Trip: Part 5: Island Park