Monday, December 1, 2014

December Wishlist: What I Love

I love CCR.  I can't get enough of their music.  And for some reason I have never bought their CD.  Crazy Jamie.
I love these earrings.  I got them last year from Jason, and wore them out!  Almost all the jewels have fallen out because I wear them so much.  I need to get me a new pair.
Such a cool necklace that describes my personality to the tee. 
And yet another awesome necklace.  I think I might be craving an adventure or something.
Ok, so I claim I hate chick flicks, and normally I crave stupid comedy or action, but for some reason I am addicted to these to girlie movies, a little bit of heaven and the vow, and can't seem to get sick of watching them.  I don't know why.
Isn't this such a cool peace sign?  The hippie in me wants a peace sign in every room of my house.  What a good reminder to turn the other cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idaho Trip: Part 5: Island Park