Thursday, August 27, 2015

July: Idaho Family Reunion

1985

2015






Family Home Evening Activities


Marty Moose, Marty Moose, Whoop, That's Me!



Ultimate Game of Spoons

Michael Jr. & Vickie Jr.



Addie's Baptism


Little Oliver Greco next to Grandpa Oliver Everett's tombstone


Watching Fireworks

Rexburg Temple


The Gardens at BYU Idaho, the little ones watching their big cousins





Hike at Coffee Pot





Over the 4th of July, all of my siblings and their families got together in Island Park, Idaho for a week!  It was AWESOME!  I love my family!  We had a great time celebrating my parents 40th Anniversary, and goofing off at the cabin!  I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these pictures!!! That was such a fun time at the cabin.....thanks for the wonderful anniversary celebration!!

    ReplyDelete

Idaho Trip: Part 5: Island Park