Thursday, October 15, 2015

what i would wear today...

It finally feels like fall here!  Hallelujah!  It is raining for what seems like the first time since Oliver was born (3 years ago...) and the leaves are golden and falling!  All I want to do is cuddle up in a cozy blanket and read a good book.

White Dress (I have been looking for a great white dress forever!)
Cocoa Mugs (I wish I made myself when I was a ceramics major)
Black Fringe Booties (I need these.)
Black Wrap (So dang comfy)
Pumpkin Cocoa (I crave pumpkin everything this time of year)
All The Light We Cannot See (I cannot get a hold of this at the library for the life of me!)
Black Agate Ring (I love the bands texture)
White Sapphire Necklace (one of those necklaces you can wear with everything)
Indian Throw (So fluffy!)
Black Hat (I love hats!  Find them obnoxious to wear, but still love them nonetheless!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May The Fourth Be With You

This dorky family went to a May the Fourth party at our library!  It was a lot of fun, although I was slightly proud and slightly a...