Monday, March 13, 2017

January: Brothers



Today Oliver asked me if I knew what makes him happy all the time.  I told him I didn't.  He replied having a baby makes him happy all the time.  Oliver might refuse to hold Jude in the fear that he will get spit up all over him (valid fear), but he ADORES baby Jude.  Oliver is always talking to him in a high pitched voice, telling him he is the cutest baby in the world and deserves a trophy.  Oliver loves giving Jude hugs, and having us help Jude ride on his back.  He wants Jude to come with him everywhere, even the sacred Papa Preschool, and every night he will not go to bed unless he gives Jude a goodnight kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May The Fourth Be With You

This dorky family went to a May the Fourth party at our library!  It was a lot of fun, although I was slightly proud and slightly a...